Digital Training and Education on Responsible Tourism Initiatives
Agreement № 2020-1-UK01-KA226-VET-094699
THE OVERALL GOALS OF THE PROJECT ARE:
1. To implement a comparative analysis on the women entrepreneurship skills demand and supply on the labor market in the 3 partner countries.
2. To elaborate the Key Areas and Features for developing the women entrepreneurship skills based on the comparative analysis.
3. To expand the knowledge, skills and competencies in woman entrepreneurship in order to identify which of them could be transform into the practice of the trade women SMEs.
4. To create Entrepreneurial Self-Development Tool in an innovative manner and
to provide the methodological guidelines and tools for woman entrepreneurship
5. The project results will be validated and tested in 1pilot training - joint training
event that aims enhancing the access, participation and learning performance of
disadvantaged women learners, reducing disparities in learning outcomes.
6. To create an innovative platform for exchanging experience and good practices
for women entrepreneurship skills development support which will ease the
access to and engagement with digital technologies in formal and non-formal
7. To disseminate effectively and provide
open access to the project results.
EXPECTED RESULTS FROM THE PROJECT 1. The project completion will help reducing the Social inclusion by enhancing the access, participation and learning performance of disadvantaged woman learners, by supporting and assessing new approaches to reducing disparities in access to and engagement with digital technologies in formal and non-formal education. 2. Updating and developing digital learning materials and tools in women entrepreneurship. 3. Support employability and the learning and labour mobility between different jobs in the partner countries.
4. Improve and extend the supply of high quality learning opportunities which are tailored to the needs of individual low-skilled or low-qualified women in the regions in order to provide them employment opportunities by enhancing their digital competences and entrepreneurship competences and stimulate them towards higher qualifications