Erasmus+ is the EU's programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe.
It has an estimated budget of €26.2 billion. This is nearly double the funding compared to its predecessor programme (2014-2020).
The 2021-2027 programme places a strong focus on social inclusion, the green and digital transitions, and promoting young people’s participation in democratic life.
European Strategic Partnership has experience and expert knowledge in project development and implementation of Erasmus+ Key Action 1 and Key Action 2 projects.
Even though, UK is no longer an EU Member State, and therefore not taking part in the new programme as a Programme Country, we can still offer consultancy and support in project application development, implementation and execution, to all the organizations eligible to take part in the Erasmus+ programme.
Professionals in Tourism through Mobility
Agreement № 2019-1-UK01-KA102-061281
The partners in this project include European Strategic Partnerships Ltd. - sending organization and BragaMob - Portugal, hosting organization.
The project duration was in the period between September 2019 - June 2021. The mobility of the students was realized was in Braga, Portugal.
European Strategic Partnerships Ltd. was the beneficiary of this project, aiming to help the next generation to acquire and improve their professional knowledge and skills in the hotel and restaurant industry, and prepare them for the job market. In order to bridge the gap between the education and the real job market, the participants were given an unique opportunity to join a worked-based learning mobility program, and to acquire industry specific skills, in a country with strong traditions in the field of tourism - Portugal.
Erasmus+ project: MARCO POLO 2018
Agreement № 2018 -1-IT01-KA116-006301
The project, realized by Euroform RFS in partnership with European Strategic Partnerships Ltd, has implemented a staff training program. The main topic of the project is to share implemented projects between companies and exchange the best experiences.
Therefore, a program has been developed. The program involved participants in various activities: meetings and discussions where all the participants had an opportunity to exchange their experience. Also participants had a chance to assist to the training and evaluation of the course “European Partnership for Social Inclusion and Creation of Skills for Woman Enterpreneurship”.
Innovative steps for professional realization
Agreement № 2018-1-BG01-KA102-047500
European Strategic Partnerships Ltd. was glad that in 2018 was a host organization of 68 students from Vocational Gymnasium "Velizar Peev" – Svoge, Bulgaria for the realization of VET learner mobility project named “Innovative steps for professional realization” under Erasmus + Programme. The mobility took place in two flows in the periods between 01.07.-14.07.2018 (first flow) and 01.09.-14.09.2018 (second flow). The specific objectives of the project were to improve the quality and the effectiveness of the education and vocational training of the students related to cooking techniques, styles of serving and serving corporate events, cocktails and formal dinners. In parallel, they improved their foreign language competencies and enhanced their creativity and innovation in the learning process. In the spare time European Strategic Partnerships Ltd. organized for them visits of cultural events and excursions in London. The mobility created positive emotions, confidence and self-esteem among the participants. Thanks to the project, the participants gained professional experience with European added value. This is a guarantee for their future success and increased competitiveness in the forthcoming integration into the labor market. We wish luck and professional realization to all participants.
Innovative tools for training in the tendency of English Cuisine development
Agreement № 2018-1-BG01-KA102-047508
The project was aimed at 30 students, providing short term mobility for a period of 14 days in London, United Kingdom. The project was submitted under the Key Action 1- Learning Mobility of Individuals scheme, as part of the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ Programme. The beneficiary of the project was Vocational High School of Veterinary Medicine and Agriculture St. George the Victorious – Kostinbrod, Bulgaria / PGVMSS “Sveti Georgi Pobedonosest” – Kostinbrod. It was realized in June 2019.
European Strategic Partnerships Ltd. was colaborating as receiving organization in that project in order to:
- Ensure appropriate transnational internships in enterprises and training institutions for VET Learners.
- Organize accommodation and board for the project participants.
- Provide pedagogical, linguistic and cultural preparation for the project participants, if required.
- Arrange local transport and airport transport of the project participants, if required.
- Carry out monitoring and assessment of the project participants (tutoring and mentoring).
- Provide the project participants with Certificates for accrediting Competences and Skills acquired in the field of the project, as well as Linguistic and Cultural certificates (if applicable) and/or Europass Mobility certificates, if required.
- Ensure organizational aspects of the mobility and ensure logistic support.
- Promote dissemination activities as far as possible.
Agreement № 2018-1-BG01- KA105-047760
New culinary skills of European cuisine - variety of flavor and technology
The project offered unique opportunity for short term mobility in London, UK,, for a period of 14 days to more than 20 participants. The project was submitted under the Key Action 1- Learning Mobility of Individuals scheme, as part of the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ Programme. The beneficiary of the project was Secondary school "St. Кliment Оhridski", Stambolovo, Bulgaria. It as realized in March 2019.
European Strategic Partnerships Ltd. was taking part in the project as a hosting organization.
European Partnership for Social Inclusion and Creation of Skills for Women Entrepreneurship E-learning
Agreement № 2018-1-BG01-KA203-048016
The project was focused on the social inclusion of women wishing to develop their own business in trade and logistics through integration into entrepreneurship in the three partner countries (Bulgaria, Italy and the UK) through training for acquiring practical skills and competencies to generate financial, cultural and social value. The project partners had realized that there is a growing need for creative and innovative training approaches in women entrepreneurship to overcome the previous weaknesses.
OVERALL GOALS OF THE PROJECT: остава същото
RESULTS FROM THE PROJECT
The project completion helped:
- Reducing the social inclusion by enhancing the access, participation and learning performance of disadvantaged woman learners, by supporting and assessing new approaches to reducing disparities in access to and engagement with digital technologies in formal and non-formal education.
- Updating and developing digital learning materials and tools in women entrepreneurship.
- Supporting employability and the learning and labour mobility between different jobs in the partner countries.
- Improving and extending the supply of high quality learning opportunities which are tailored to the needs of individual low-skilled or low-qualified women in the regions in order to provide them employment opportunities by enhancing their digital competences and entrepreneurship competences and stimulate them towards higher qualifications.
Digital Training and Education on Responsible Tourism Initiatives
The tourism is on the rise, despite the negative effects of COVID-19 the trends is on responsible and sustainable tourism, especially in the era post COVID-19.
Within this context the project aims:
- To create awareness on the topic of responsible tourism, an understanding of the business opportunities it brings and how to capitalize on them.
- To foster and stimulate specialized rather than high mass tourism.
- To develop innovative training approaches to support competitiveness and employment at regional and local level.