Innovative Model and Practices in European Vocational Training in Tourism
Agreement № 2018-1-BG01-KA102-047508
The project is aimed at 30 students, providing short term mobility for a period of 14 days. The project was submitted under the Key Action 1- Learning Mobility of Individuals scheme, as part of the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ Programme. The beneficiary of the project is Vocational High School of Veterinary Medicine and Agriculture St. George the Victorious – Kostinbrod, Bulgaria / PGVMSS “Sveti Georgi Pobedonosest” – Kostinbrod.
European Strategic Partnerships Ltd. will collaborate with the above-mentioned Promoter/Sending organization in order to:
- Ensure appropriate Transnational Internships in European Strategic Partnerships Ltd. or in Enterprises or Training Institutions for VET Learners.
- Organize accommodation and board for the project participants.
- Provide pedagogical, linguistic and cultural preparation for the project participants, if required.
- Arrange local transport and airport transport of the project participants, if required.
- Carry out monitoring and assessment of the project participants (tutoring and mentoring).
- Provide the project participants with Certificates for accrediting Competences and Skills acquired in the field of the project, as well as Linguistic and Cultural certificates (if applicable) and/or Europass Mobility certificates, if required.
- Ensure organizational aspects of the mobility and ensure logistic support.
- Promote dissemination activities as far as possible.